Our Annual report is a round up of everything that Healthwatch does.
Within the report we explain who Healthwatch England are, their work and how they are making a difference.
We also cover our highlights from last year. These include
- 789 people shared their feedback with us last year
- 16 volunteers carried out 4,166 hours over 163 different activities
- We carried out 5 Enter and View's on GP surgeries, and we able to make recommendations to improve the services, some of which were introduced immediately.
Our annual report also includes a meet the team and board members, as over the last year we have had a lot of new staff members join us over the last year.
We also talk about our engagement work. These include how we have made changes in our community, how we are getting people to contact us digitally through either our website or social media and the local projects we have worked on. These include
- Partnership work with The Diversity Trust
- Understanding access to mental health services in school
- Working in partnership on projects with NICE
Our annual report concludes with our plans for the next year.
Click below to read the full copy of our Annual Report 2018 / 2019.