Join us as a volunteer!
We wouldn't be able to operate without the dedicated support of our volunteers, who are at the heart of what we do.
We would love to hear from you if you would like to volunteer for Healthwatch North Somerset. We welcome applications from people aged 18 and over, and you'll play a vital role in improving health and social care.
We need support in a variety of ways, from attending events in the community and finding out if local health and social care services are working for people, to attending meetings on our behalf or helping with administration.
- We can offer you training, support, and the opportunity to meet new people
- Learn new skills or improve existing ones
- Gain knowledge and experience that could be a stepping-stone into employment or training
- Reasonable travel expenses paid
- Make a difference in your local community by giving people the opportunity to speak up about local health and social care services
If you would like find out more, please contact Jacqui Reeves, our Volunteer Coordinator, at email@example.com or on 0330 055 3251.
If you are interested in volunteering with us with us, please fill in the below volunteer application form and our equality and diversity form, and return both to Jacqui at the above email address.
We are committed to following safeguarding guidelines for both children and vulnerable adults and will provide training in this area where appropriate. All of our volunteers will be asked to undergo a DBS check which is at no cost to yourself as part of the application process.